Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi and welcome to my first blog!

The purpose of this blog is to encourage and share my ideas on living your best life ever!

Strip a person of all that they own and all that their station in life says that they are, and what do you have left? The person's health!

You can live the best life, and an active one, no matter what age or situation you are in. All it takes is the right knowledge, commitment and ongoing motivation.

My life is pretty much dedicated to evolving the health of myself and others, and this blog records the journey.

I will be updating the LifeActive blog with the latest on:


* Revolutionary ideas about becoming the healthiest, fittest and happiest you can be
* Training and exercise advice
* What's working with my own and clients' training
* Nutrition advice
* Opinions about exercise, supplement and nutrition fads and trends
* Preventative health and medicine research.

I hope you follow the journey, take on some of the new ideas and use them to create your own best, life active.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment